Be transported back to 1918 and the battlefields of Le Hamel, France in this free and historically accurate digital experience at the Australian War Memorial.
- A ten minute cinematic, interactive experience, coinciding with centenary of WWI’s Battle of Hamel.
- Educational experience designed for audiences of all ages
- Synchronised theatre experience delivered to 100x VR devices simultaneously
- Launched successfully on 22nd June 2018
- Extensive and positive press coverage
- World first, large-scale, synchronised VR experience for Oculus Go
- 250 audience members daily
- Seen by 7000 visitors at the Australian War Memorial
- On-site activation and training as part of Start VR's suite of immersive learning solutions
- Custom Oculus Go application launcher
- Customised interactive Startgate application, including "Cinema Control Mode" server
- Live heat map analytics reporting
- Branching interactive narrative; users choose between Infantry, Tank or Airman
- Content incorporates archival footage with latest VR production methods
- Theatrical stereo system synchronised with audience experience for heightened